Liam Payne apologizes to fans for being rude!

A long day after a show, Liam was tired and lay down.
Ring - Ring



Some fans began calling him the door of the room.

Liam Tweeted: "Whoever is ringing our rooms please stop it's not funny ur just pissing everyone off"

that's  the moment  when many fans began to insult and offend because he did not pay attention to his fans.

Share Please ->>


Liam Tweeted: "Next time it's ur day off school nd u fancy a ly in il call u n see how u like it?"

" :( "

"Why? I'm sorry for being mad but I do t get to sleep all that often cuz we travel every day the one day I don't have to travel ..."

Poor liam just wanted to relax a bit the rest of the day, it is logical because the boys ofone direction travel every day and they do daily shows that however much you may believe that it is easy, is NOT!!!

a couple minutes after Liam tweeted: "Lol thanks to everyone who now hates me sorry for being honest"


Noo Liam we dont, We Love you!!!

and Today Liam wrote a big apology and gave the reasons:

Liam: Hi everyone I just wanted to say that I'm not mad at anyone cuz I'm worried people think I'm pissed off or whatever and I don't want anyone to think I'm a dick so i just wanted to say sorry to anyone who was pissed at me the other day I was just tired an having a bad time, I just miss home a little bit at the moment so please don't think I'm moody or off... On the other hand the shows have been amazing we litterally haven't had a bad crowd at any show anywhere in the world you guys have been incredible and we never expected this much support from everywhere it's been so overwhelming to see how many people appreciate our music and make posters and spend all there time and effort trying to find us 
I always wanted to do this since I was small and you guys have made this happen for me and I won't ever forget that we watched the last cut of the film yesterday and taking time too look at all the things u guys have made happen for me I couldn't thank any of you enough so that's it really sorry about the other day, we all have bad days
I love you guys thank you x

4 comments:

  1. Liam's right <3 ikaw kaya pagod tapos may umepal sino kaya di mabbwiset! HAHAHA I LOVE YOU LIAM <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you liam please visit Philippines:)I'm your true love <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LIAM <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant say that i love you cause i never meet you so i dont know your personaliti buth stay strong cause greece need one direction.greece love one directions
    <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 NiallHoran.us and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.