Niall Horan gave Louise Thompson the best night of her life

‘Made In Chelsea’ hottie Louise Thompson has revealed that she had the best time ever with Niall Horan!

She sent a text to pal Rosie Fortescue during her star at Nialler’s home, revealing that he was playing the guitar for her.

It seems the date happened as a result of a string of flirty Twitter messages and calls.

Obviously, this caused some friction betweet Louise and boyfriend Andy Jordan.

Viewers jaws dropped to the floor as they watched Made In Chelsea last night, where Andy revealed all about what happened that night.

He revealed: “She goes for a drink. Four hours later I haven’t heard from her at all. I asked how was your date? Nothing. It gets to two in the morning. I text where are you? No reply.”

The Sun confirmed that she stayed at Niall’s until the following afternoon. Which also resulted in her missing a photoshoot with Andy.

Andy revealed that she was nowhere to be seen when he visited her house the next morning.


A distraught Andy was even more heartbroken upon discovering that she had sent Rosie a message, and ignored all of his.


Confronting Louise, Andy said:“You said (to Rosie) I’m having the best time of my life, he’s playing guitar for me.”

To which she replied: “I stayed at my friend’s house, I told you. Do I have to tell you where I am the whole time?


“I think it’s a bit odd you’re making it into such a big deal.”

So, Niall’s just a ‘friend’ is he?


However, the next night Louise apologised to Andy about the whole ordeal: “I’m really sorry. The whole thing was really out of order and there’s nothing I can do about what’s happened. I just want to get back to the happy relationship that we both have.”

It seems Andy was willing to let it go, saying: “I love you and I want to work through it.”


Back in May, Louise was seen admitting to heatworld that she had a MASSIVE crush on Niall.

Source:OneDirection.net

0 comentarios:

Copyright © 2013 NiallHoran.us and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.