Niall Wants Harry’s Abs (Doesn’t Everyone?)


One Direction recently discussed each others traits but also talked about features of each other that that they would like to have for themselves. As if they couldn’t get any more perfect, each lad have their eyes on each others good bits…and would steal them if they could!
Harry said:

“I would probably steal Zayn’s hair. I think it looks cool,”

Niall admitted:

“I want Harry’s abs.”


Zayn said the most humble thing ever and although he has desirable hair, struggles with his self confidence. So Zayn said:

“I would probably take Louis’ humour because he is really funny and confident. I would take his confidence,” he confessed.

Louis is a bit of prankster and very playful, but it looks like he wants to settle down and get a bit more chilled:

“Liam’s level head to realise when the right time to stop is, or Niall’s just carefree, loving life, love everyone who lives…”

Daddy Direction has taken the position as the most sensible member of the band, but from his comments it looks like he wants to loosen up a bit!

“I was going to say Niall’s carefreeness or maybe Harry’s diet, because my diet is terrible,” Liam explained.

Interesting to see how they would change themselves, but we want them to stay just how they are!

What’s your favourite thing about each member? Comment!

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zayn's Hair, Niall's Eyes, Louis' Humour, Liam's Smartness and Harry's body

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 NiallHoran.us and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.